Beauty Tip Tuesday: How To Care For Your Colored Hair!
When it comes to the holiday season, our hair plays a major role! From wigs, to hair extensions, buns, bows and even hair color! So when coloring your hair, how do you keep it hydrated, fresh, vibrant and full of color?! This Beauty Tip Tuesday, let’s explore the “how tos” when it comes to wonderful hair color!
Colored Hair Care And Tips!
1. Use a shampoo created especially for color-treated hair all of the major cosmetics companies make them!
2. Wear hats or hair products with sunscreens to prevent your color from fading and drying in the sun. There is nothing like dull color!
3. Before getting into a chlorine pool, your hair with bottled spring water; this will help dilute the chlorine. Also wear a swim cap!
3. Condition your hair regularly and try not to brush hair when wet. Instead, use a wide-toothed comb.
4. Blot your hair dry and be gentle with your hair with that towel. If you can avoid blowing your hair dry, then ope for air drying your hair.
Seek a Professional if you are wanting to:
1. …lighten or darken your hair more than three shades
2. …you colored your own hair… and it turned into a disaster!
3. …your hair is permed or damaged
4. … you have never colored your hair and you are looking to make a major change.
And even if you are a pro… visit a professional to discuss options, techniques and tips… they have your best interest and everyone wants you looking wonderful with your new color!