V101.9 joined the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina in the fight against hunger last night at Wine Women & Shoes.
Held at the regal Charlotte City Club, ladies from all over the Queen City and surrounding areas were in attendance.
Patrons showed how shopping for a cause can be both considerate and fun.
Delicious wine and goodies were available, as attractive Shoe Guys roamed the venue serving up fashionable shoes and other accessories.
Attendees with fabulous footwear were even selected to participate in a fashion show!
See pictures from the inspirational evening above!
For More From V101.9…
- History: The Capital Moves From Philly–To D.C.
- Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel Call It Quits
- Charlie Wilson Holiday Love
- Hip-Hop Legends De La Soul Have a Connection to the 2013 Heisman Trophy
- Join ON Q PRODUCTIONS And @ChirlGirl For ‘A Soulful Noel!”