Question Bridge: Redefining Black Masculinity This Weekend In The QC!
Well, they’re here— in Charlotte!
The Question Bridge: Black Males exhibition opens this Saturday, October 26, 2013 at the Harvey B. Gantt Center.
Explore the significance of a question like, “Who are you?” while allowing our brothers, our sons, our fathers, and our grandfathers an opportunity to define themselves for themselves.
This Saturday the community will also have the pleasure of meeting Question Bridge artists Chris Johnson and Bayete Ross Smith at 2:00pm.
Learn about the history of the project and join in a candid discussion with the artists about the Question Bridge: Black Males exhibition.
For more information on this weekend’s events at the Gantt Center Visit.
Visit for more about the Question Bridge: Black Males initiative.
-Jennifer Hall, CBS Radio Charlotte
For More From V101.9…
- Weekend Roundup: Daylight Savings Time Is Back!
- Fly Ty and Artie Loves the New Anthony Hamilton And Leela James Video Watch It Now [Video]
- Win Tickets To See Katt Williams!
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music
- V’s Most Played: Ruben Studdard Wins Us Over With A Four Letter Word