Question Bridge: Redefining Black Masculinity This Weekend In The QC!
Well, they’re here— in Charlotte!
The Question Bridge: Black Males exhibition opens this Saturday, October 26, 2013 at the Harvey B. Gantt Center.
Explore the significance of a question like, “Who are you?” while allowing our brothers, our sons, our fathers, and our grandfathers an opportunity to define themselves for themselves.
This Saturday the community will also have the pleasure of meeting Question Bridge artists Chris Johnson and Bayete Ross Smith at 2:00pm.
Learn about the history of the project and join in a candid discussion with the artists about the Question Bridge: Black Males exhibition.
For more information on this weekend’s events at the Gantt Center Visit.
Visit for more about the Question Bridge: Black Males initiative.
-Jennifer Hall, CBS Radio Charlotte
For More From V101.9…
- Stream Mary J. Blige’s New Album ‘The London Sessions’
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized ‘Respect’ Biography is ‘Full of Lies’
- V101.9 And Steve Harvey Give Away Turkeys For Thanksgiving 2014!
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne