@ChirlGirl: Sexy Curvy Girl Halloween Costumes!
With our big V101.9 Hip Hop Halloween Bash happening to tomorrow, I’ve put together a few ideas for the double digit divas, like me!
Let’s go over the rules, first! 1-Always make sure that your costume is cute and that you feel good wearing it! Pick out something that works your curves! Halloween is not the night that you wear a bulky outfit that you can’t dance in! 2-Loosen up and some fun with your costume! Halloween is a great time to embrace your sexy side! Plus, you need to be ready when Mr Cheeks says, “Lights, camera, action!” 3-Make sure that you have on good foundation garments under your costume to keep everything smooth and the “girls” in place! 4-And most importantly, be sure to wear your Halloween get up with confidence! Get your attitude right and strut your stuff like you are the sexiest Diva on the face of the earth!
And in the words of Ru Paul…”You better work, it Girl!”
And no matter what costume you choose, remember to embrace your unique beauty! No more body shaming!
Get your tickets for the V101.9 Hip Hop Halloween Bash at Tempo, here!
- What Are The Foods And Medicines You Hated Growing Up? Join The Conversation With Artie & Fly Ty
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Andre 3000 Debuts As Jimmi Hendrix
- Weekend Roundup: Daylight Savings Time Is Back!