Throwback Thursday: Estelle Performs Live On The Steve Harvey Morning Show!
It was 2012. The average cost of a new house was $263,200.00 and a gallon of gas was around $3.91.
The UK was celebrating the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II while on the home front a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises turned into a nightmare.
President Barack Obama was re-elected and blockbusters like The Hunger Games, The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man, and The Hobbit kept theaters packed.
Estelle was promoting her latest album, All of Me, when she stopped by the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Check out Estelle’s live performance at the Steve Harvey Morning Show:
- Former Destiny Child Member Farrah Franklin Arrested In Myrtle Beach
- Fly Ty Viral Video Of The Day Lebron James Cheers On His Son From Courtside
- Best Places For Hand-Picked Summer Fruit In The Charlotte Area
- V’s Most Played: Pharrell Is “Happy” To Be Back!
- Linda Perry on Rumors Beyoncé Doesn’t Write Her Own Material: Changing One Word ‘Not Songwriting’