Star Transformation: Janet Jackson
With a career that spans well over 30 years in music, television, and film Janet Jackson is an entertainment icon.
An endless list of accolades, best-selling concert tours, hit songs, and movie performances highlight her illustrious career. Despite her tremendous success, Janet continues to redefine herself and the landscape of popular music.
Aptly referred to as the “Queen of Reinvention,” Janet emerges as a different creature with each new release both musically and physically. From dark raven hair, to long brown tresses, to bright red shoulder length locks, “Ms. Jackson if you nasty” is radiant in any style.
This week (May 16) Janet turns 48—although she doesn’t look a day over 35! So we’re celebrating the pop music legend in our Star Transformation: Janet Jackson
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Filmmakers Wanted To Celebrate Black Women!
- Strawberry Letter: Should I Marry Him A 3rd Time
- Weekend Roundup: Extra Hour To Enjoy!
- History: Scienc Confirms–Thomas Jefferson IS The Daddy……..