Top 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Tamar Braxton
You already know Tamar Braxton is one of Toni Braxton’s four sisters.
You already know Tamar is married to Vincent Herbert, and they have a son together.
And you already know Tamar has a list of titles, including singer and reality TV star.
But here’s ten things you didn’t know about Tamar Braxton.
1. Tamar was born Tamar Estine Braxton in Severn, Maryland.
2. Tamar released her debut solo album, Tamar, in 2000.
3. Tamar began singing backup for sister Toni at age 12.
4. Tamar co-hosts talk show, The Real, alongside Tamera Mowry-Housley, Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon, and Jeannie Mai. The Real premiered in July 2013 for a trial run, and will nationally syndicated beginning this September.
5. The only plastic surgery Tamar has had is corrective nose surgeries due to lack of cartilage.
6. Tamar met hubby Vince when she was only 15 (he was 23).
7. Tamar has three Soul Train Awards and a BET Award under her belt.
8. When Tamar was 14, Whitney Houston told her, “Your voice is amazing! You’re going to be a star.”
9. Tamar has a fashion line, entitled “Get Your Life,” inspired by one of her favorite phrases.
10. Tamar released her first book, Love and War, in November 2013.
Follow Tamar on Twitter at @TamarBraxtonHer.
Take a look at Tamar’s best outfits HERE.
You can see Tamar Braxton in concert at The Fillmore next Wednesday, May 21, at 8 p.m.