Terry Crews And Jimmy Fallon Perform A Shirtless “Nip Sync”
Terry Crews is that rare combination of wit and muscle. Although a talented actor I have to admit that his pecks are distraction at times—the man is in great shape, please pass me a Kleenex so I can wipe the drool off my chin.
We fell in love with him as Julius the frugal father on Everybody Hates Chris and he continues to bring the funny as Detective Sergeant Terry Jeffords on Fox’s Brooklyn Nine Nine.
Currently promoting his latest film, an Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore rom com called Blended, the Hercules of hilarity stopped by The Tonight Show to get his flex on with Jimmy Fallon.
Crews and Fallon sang a topless duet, or “Nip Sync” as Fallon called it, of the Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney duet, “Ebony and Ivory.”
Check it out below:
Blended Movie Trailer
- Tank Takes Over Artie In The Afternoon!
- Tank Takes Over Artie and Fly Ty Show, With the R&B Rewind. Check Out The Top 5 [Videos]
- Was Kevin Hart Proposal Done Intentional On The Night Of His Ex-Wife Reality Show Premiere
- Pharrell’s GRAMMY Hat is Off to the Newseum
- Jennifer Hudson Goes on the Run in ‘Dangerous': Listen