Advertise With Us
For the best variety of Hits & Ol’ School, tune into WBAV, Charlotte’s Urban Adult Contemporary station. Lead by the # 1 morning show in the city, Steve Harvey wakes you up with laughter, national recognition and topical conversation to keep the listener engaged.
Michael Baisden continues the #1 status in the afternoon on WBAV with his award winning show. Delivering 100,000 watts of full market coverage, WBAV is a family-oriented, community-minded radio station with a commitment to provide the latest news, information, entertainment and the best results for its advertisers.
Advertising with V 101.9 has its advantages! We’ll show you how to make your business grow. For more information, whether it be on-air, on-line, or on-site please contact:
For General Sales:
General Sales Manager
Phone: (704) 227-8005
Local Sales Manager
Phone: (704) 227-8817
For Digital Sales:
Digital Sales Manager
CBS Radio of Charlotte
For NTR Sales:
Marketing Director/NTR Sales Manager
704.227.8654 – phone
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Best Places To Buy Gifts For Grads In Charlotte
- The Billboard Music Awards... Ne-Yo Invades V 101.9 Studios... CBS Radio Hosts The Carolina... V 101.9's "MIX AT SIX" Event
- Fantasia's Album Release... Time Magazine's 100 Most... Performances At "For Sisters... F.S.O. FAN CAM Pictures
- For Sister's Only Fashion... For Sister's Only 2013 CBS Radio Preps for "For... Terrific Teacher Tuesday...
- Design Essentials Naturals... Red Carpet Movie Premiere Of... BRAVO Unveils New TV Lineup... V 101.9's Networking...