- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot The Hot 100's top seven? Exactly the same for three weeks straight.
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015 Coachella's got a woman problem. We got the answer.
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes' List of Hip-Hop's Wealthiest for 2014 Sean Combs, the artist/mogul who recently switched his musical moniker from Diddy back to '90s tag Puff Daddy and spent last weekend making multiple cameos at Coachella, is the king of hip-hop mountain.
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer? What's better than seeing Jay Z or Beyoncé live? Seeing Jay Z and Beyoncé live.
- Pharrell's New Song is 'Here' From the 'Spider-Man 2' Soundtrack It's a sweeping ballad full of all the right things that will make the moment when Peter Parker kisses that lucky so-and-so extra emotional.
- R&B Artist Spotlight: Cheryl Lynn! Plenty of R&B artists from back in the day helped mold and shape the music of today.
- Jhené Aiko Keys Her Former Man's Car in 'Comfort Inn Ending' Video Hell hath no fury like Jhené Aiko scorned. In her new music video for "Comfort Inn Ending," the rising R&B artist laments the end of a relationship after a lover cheated on her.
- V's Most Played: A. Keys Makes Her Return Alicia Keys returns to light up the countdown along with Kendrick Lamar in her release for 'The Amazing Spiderman 2'. Did your favorite make this week's list? Find out in our latest V's Most Played!
- Jennifer Hudson Drops Sultry Timbaland-Produced 'Walk It Out' "You must have the rap producer with the know-how of putting tracks together on a new recording," a robotic voice booms at the beginning of Jennifer Hudson's new song, "Walk It Out". Who could it mean?
- Eminem, Rihanna Perform 'The Monster' at MTV Movie Awards Since its release last November, you’ve heard “The Monster,” Eminem’s song featuring Rihanna, plenty of times. But you’ve never heard it performed live — not until the MTV Movie Awards last night, anyway.
- At Coachella Pharrell Gets By With a Little Help From His Friends Pharrell Williams used his solo set as a career-spanning showcase, touching on his string of chart-topping collaborative hits from last year (namely Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" and Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines") to a show-stopping revue of his chart...
- Outkast Reunite on Own Terms at Coachella 2014 For the duo's first performance together in nearly a decade, Outkast's first of many reunion shows headlining the first night of Coachella 2014 could be summed up in Andre 3000's choice of wardrobe.
- Rick Ross Remix Miguel's 'How Many Drinks' Because He Can First came Miguel's "How Many Drinks" from his 2012 album Kaleidoscope Dream. Then there was the remix, which found Kendrick Lamar on the track with a rap verse and got the track a radio single release and a No. 6 peak on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Steve Harvey Speaks With Eddie LeVert! Make sure to check out Steve Harvey as he speaks to musical great Eddie LeVert from the O'Jays.
- will.i.am Wants to Make Music with Anne Hathaway "From 'Rio 1,' I was like, 'She sings like that?!' It would be so amazing to do music outside of an animated film. That would be freaking dope."