- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé's Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot Tolot chatted with us about three specific looks from the book that we think any woman could create for a dramatic holiday makeup look.
- Stream Mary J. Blige's New Album 'The London Sessions' It's Blige's first album since 2013's A Mary Christmas.
- Rihanna's New 'Rogue' Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love After a teasing of the campaign on Twitter earlier in November, it's official: Rihanna's new scent will be available in time for Christmas.
- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized 'Respect' Biography is 'Full of Lies' “As many of you are aware, there is a very trashy book out there full of lies and more lies about me. Clearly the writer has no class, no conscience or standards!”
- Pharrell to Star in Fairytale Chanel Campaign, Drops Original Single with Cara Delevigne Pharrell's had a very active presence in the fashion world in 2014 and it looks like that will continue into 2015.
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for '7/11' in Her Hotel Suite: Watch Basically, it looks like she got bored one day and decided to set up a camera and shoot a music video. And it's great.
- Ariana Grande Gets a Little Love Advice from Kris Kringle on 'Santa Tell Me': Listen Ariana Grande needs to know her man is true and hopes Santa Claus can be of service.
- The Temptations VS The Four Tops The Four Tops Vs. The Temptations
- Is Beyonce's New Song 'Ring Off' About Her Mom Beyoncé's new album would be available Tuesday, November 25.
- Mary J. Blige Talks Sobriety, How She Related to Amy Winehouse Blige reveals she's been sober for the last two years and now she's speaking out about the kinship she felt to another musician who faced the same struggle.
- Beyoncé's New Song 'Ring Off' Is a Tribute to Her Mom Beyoncé's brand new song "Ring Off" is about the dissolution of a marriage. But it's not her own.
- Mary J. Blige, Disclosure Release New Collab 'Follow': Listen It's all the more reason to be counting down the days until The London Sessions drops on Dec. 2.
- Snippet of Beyonce's 'Ring Off' Surfaces: Listen The snippet joins a teaser of "7/11," both of which were released today.
- The Photo from Solange's Wedding You've Been Waiting for: Blue Ivy Blue wore a shiny white sleeveless dress with petal-like tiers, outshining her mother's simple Torn by Ronny Kobo Maggie Lasso Diamonds dress.
- Hear a Snippet of Beyonce's New Song '7/11' The deluxe edition of her self-titled album is out in just five days.