- RZA Releases Nelson Mandela Tribute, 'Gift of Hope' After releasing "Destiny Bends" when he heard of Paul Walker's death earlier this month, the Wu-Tang Clan member has followed suit with "Gift of Hope," a song acknowledging Nelson Mendela's passing last week.
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014 ""I started it last Christmas actually, but I don't believe in just puttin out a Christmas album to just sell records," Kells said.
- Hip-Hop Legends De La Soul Have a Connection to the 2013 Heisman Trophy When it comes to the musical generation gap between father and son, Maseo claims that while there are some differences, their shared love of hip-hop brings it all together.
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again Kanye West isn't happy with the National Recording Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and their choice of nominees for this year's GRAMMYs.
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′ The duo take on the soft-rock classic, complete with a flute solo.
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' One thing is clear: Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" was the most talked about song of the summer and now it's up for 4 GRAMMYs including Record of the Year. Thicks says it's all due to Pharrell and a rather racy video.
- Jay Z Adds Nelson Mandela Tribute to 'Magna Carter' Concerts The tribute comes during the performance of "Forever Young," the fourth single from 2009 full-length "The Blueprint 3" that samples the 1984 Alphaville song also called "Forever Young."
- V's Most Played: Drake Debuts On The Countdown! Rapper-actor-singer Drake debuts on the list with “Hold On, We're Going Home.” Find out where K. Michell and Tamar Braxton land! Get all that and more in this week's V's Most Played.
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus A Kelly observation comparing embattled pop star Chris Brown to such iconic figures as Martin Luther King and Jesus Christ himself has some wondering if the eccentric superstar has gone too far.
- Mel B, Snoop Dogg and Childish Gambino Join the Bitcoin Revolution Generated (or "mined") through a complex mathematical equation, some people are pointing towards bitcoins being the future of money and financial transactions around the world.
- 2 Chainz Announces Tour with Pusha T 2 Chainz is coming to a city near you and he's bringing a few of his friends along with him.
- The Word On The Streets! Michael Jackson's 57 year old sister Latoya Jackson has remarried.
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam 'Confident' Bieber hinted at some upcoming collaborations with other big-name rappers and producers like Lil Wayne, Diplo, Big Sean and R. Kelly
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye It was a wild scene backstage at the Grammy nominations concert, from Miguel shouting out country music to Arsenio Hall's turning the tables and ranting about Kanye West.
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake The nominees for the 2014 GRAMMYs are in and Jay Z tops the list with nine nominations -- though you wouldn't know it from watching the nominations concert.