This isthe day one state was created–because its citizens did not want to be a “slave state.” Do you know which Southern state this was? The answer is in today’s History Notes.
You saw him play in the NFL for several teams–now he gets the final commentary word on those same teams as part of the television shows that air during football season. Donovan McNabb is our celebrating celebrity today
It was on this day that the body of President John Kennedy was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery–do you know what special gesture First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy did at that final resting place?
New rules from the affordable Care Act will soon make restaurant chains and vending machines show you exactly how much fat is in that sandwich–or doughnut.
Its what the business world has been waiting for–the holiday shopping season. And there are surveys and trend watchers who say–this year will be pretty good for business. There is also a new report out about consumer confidence.
- Brown's mother: "How could your conscience be clear?" 4 hours ago
- Odd tourism strategy: "I Hate Thailand" 3 hours ago
- "Dancing with the Stars" season 19 crowns a winner 3 hours ago
- Eye Opener: Second night of unrest in Ferguson 2 hours ago
- Small businesses bear brunt of Ferguson mayhem 2 hours ago
- Ingrid Michaelson turns tragedy into lyrics 2 hours ago
- Colorado hoping "green" will be the new "black" 47 Minutes ago
- 2 FBI agents shot in St. Louis County 46 Minutes ago