It was a time of fear across the globe as the United States and Cuba faced off–waiting to see who would blink–or fire a missile– who was President when this happened in America?
It happened in 2005– a call one decade later after thousands of African Americans gathered at the National Mall in Washington to heed the call of Minister Louis Farrakhan–what was it all about–do you remember?
Ask any child and they know immediately who Winnie the Pooh is–but did you know we first heard of him on this day almost 100 years ago?
Most America’s know this building as the White House–but its first name was the President’s House–they laid the cornerstone on this day–do you know what year? And celebrities came out to perform on a show named after a Ford Motor Company car–that bombed big time.
It happened in 1973– an American Vice President plead “no contest” to federal tax evasion charges. Her later resigned from office. You see his picture–but do you know his name??
- Birthdays: Don’t Hate This Chris–Its Tyler James Williams Birthday V 101.9–10/09/2014
- History:Water And Electricity For The West V 101.9–10/09/2014
- Birthdays: Separation, Divorce? Happy B’Day Anyway–Nick Cannon V 101.9–10/08/2014
- History: The Second Ali Scores A Knock Out V 101.9–10/08/2014
- Ben Bradlee, legendary Washington Post executive editor, dead at 93 3 hours ago
- American girls may have wanted to join ISIS in Syria, FBI says 1 hour ago
- Drivers get few answers in air bag recall 50 Minutes ago
- White House fence jumper found "not competent" 35 Minutes ago
- Jodi Arias sentencing retrial underway 26 Minutes ago
- Alibaba stake boosts Yahoo earnings 12 Minutes ago
- Watch: Pregnant Kate back at work after morning sickness 6 Minutes ago
- "Django Unchained" actress Daniele Watts, boyfriend charged with lewd conduct 58 Minutes ago