It was on this day that the history of author Alex Hailey’s family–”Roots”–won the prestigious Pulitzer Prize—can you recall the year?
Farmers out West say that the ongoing drought is forcing them not to plant crops–and that’s running up prices.
Who didn’t want her to push that philandering husband into that sunken tube in “Diary of a mad Black Woman”, or wondering what bank robbery role a mother could play in “Set it Off?” But Kimberly Elise has been setting it off with her career and today she celebrates her birthday.
Those infamous words were said by the astronauts in the Apollo 13 module–but on this day, they finally got back to earth–in one piece. Do You know what year this happened?
A new report out says wrong medical diagnoses are affecting 12 million Americans–with half of those wrong readings causing harm to patients. And what makes you procrastinate? It could be in your genes
- Dramatic increase in Boston Marathon security 3 hours ago
- Sunken ferry captain's acts "murderous": South Korean president 13 Minutes ago
- Runaway stowaway survives Calif.-Hawaii flight: FBI 31 Minutes ago
- Car rams through wall of Fla. church during Easter service 55 Minutes ago
- High school student enjoying 15 minutes of fame after prom stunt 2 hours ago
- Kraft Foods recalling 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners 4 hours ago
- Pot holiday goes mainstream in Colorado 5 hours ago
- 12-year-old Washington state boy killed by log on Boy Scout trip 5 hours ago