It was an ailment no one knew how to cure–then came the question: can a child infected with it attend public school? The case of Ryan White changed how Americans viewed the illness with the small name.
It took years of organizing and protesting, but on this day in 1920 an amendment was added to the United States Constitution that granted and guaranteed women the right o vote.
It may not be what some want to hear, but medical facts back up the claim that medical marijuana is a lifesaver.
So how much do you love your car? Many Americans swear by certain brands–others are simply, “All American” in their loyalty. But overall, Americans are not very happy right now with their cars.
A new survey out says what many across America believe–mistrust of police is epidemic. A large percentage of Americans don’t think police departments hold their officers accountable if they step over the line.
- History: The Beginning Of Cadillac V 101.9–08/22/2014
- History: Hawaii Becomes Part Of The United States V 101.9–08/21/2014
- History:The Official And Formal End To The Civil War V 101.9–08/20/2014
- Birthdays:Bigger Than Life–Promoter Don King V 101.9–08/20/2014
- Texas abortion law struck down by federal judge 2 hours ago
- Marines deactivate decorated "Walking Dead" unit 58 Minutes ago
- Kraft Foods recalls some American cheese singles 51 Minutes ago
- Crocodile that bit 2 swimmers in Florida dies during capture 43 Minutes ago
- Investors wonder: Is it time to sell stocks? 23 Minutes ago
- What am I seeing? 19 Minutes ago
- "We are coming for you": Extremists returning home at heart of Syria fears 30 Minutes ago
- Why Obama doesn't "have a strategy yet" in Syria 36 Minutes ago