Here are a few benefits that might help you get motivated on this week’s Wellness Wednesday.
Seriously, pole dancing is considered a form of gymnastics. It not only provides a great cardio workout, you can burn up to as much at 500 calories per hour.
Within the black community there is a stigma around mental health issues. Depression and anxiety remain dirty words seldom whispered aloud.
On the latest edition of Wellness Wednesday natural hair care takes center stage. Jewel consults with the ladies of Lucky Natural Roots about the ins and outs of maintaining natural hair, the best transitioning styles, and much more!
Spring has arrived, summer waits just around the corner, and those New Year Resolutions you made to get in shape in 2013 have become a thing of the past, right? Wrong!
Many are heading to the gym this spring to get in shape for the summer. If you’re not big on working out you’re probably looking for ways to get your body back without losing your smooth.
The natural hair revolution is in full swing! Women of color are abandoning chemical treatments for a much healthier alternative. Whether they’re rocking locks, an afro, twists, or a blow out, Sisters are finding a sense of self in the hair that the creator intended.
Since spring is right around the corner, there’s one more thing you should add to your spring cleaning list: your body.
(CBS Radio) — Elite athletes have been listening to music while working out for years. While the majority of us are not elite athletes, is there a benefit to adding music to your exercise routine? […]
The world of Sonya D exists on the intersection of inspiration and boldness. A former professional athlete, the statuesque beauty now dedicates her life to the wellbeing of others. A prominent fitness enthusiast, Sonya has […]
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity?
- Most Community-Centered Bookstores In Charlotte
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Charlotte
- Best Breeders In Charlotte
- Amateur Night: Best Places To Take The Stage In Charlotte
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Picnic Food?
- Best Part-Time Summer Jobs For Teens
- Best Grilling Gadgets For Your Summer Cookouts
- Ask A Charlotte Chef: Best Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes
- Best Places To Buy Gifts For Grads In Charlotte
- The Billboard Music Awards... Ne-Yo Invades V 101.9 Studios... CBS Radio Hosts The Carolina... V 101.9's "MIX AT SIX" Event
- Fantasia's Album Release... Time Magazine's 100 Most... Performances At "For Sisters... F.S.O. FAN CAM Pictures
- For Sister's Only Fashion... For Sister's Only 2013 CBS Radio Preps for "For... Terrific Teacher Tuesday...
- Design Essentials Naturals... Red Carpet Movie Premiere Of... BRAVO Unveils New TV Lineup... V 101.9's Networking...